February 17, 2010

Sorry for the Break

Hi guys,

I have not posted for quite a while and this was due to reason I have had an car accident around middle of january which brought me for being unable to trade for around 2 weeks as being in hospital and being injury struggled doesn't affect your ability to trade well.

As an additional boost, I have experienced big family problems during the very beginning of February and therefore decided to take out some 2 weeks to solve up the things and get a clear head again.

After all this trouble, I will try to start the blog again and being more up to date with my posts of course. Unfortunately I must let you know that I will stop the 10k Challenge as I need much more time for private things at the moment. I will keep the blog updated as often as possible and also included different screenshots and profit / loss reports but I simply do not have the time to update the graphs regularly and write as in detail as I did.

I hope all my readers understand this and who knows maybe I will come up with a completely new challenge with some bigger aims in around 1-2 months - until then, I will keep to blog as updated as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

YellowTrader
I am a 22 years old Tennis trader who is working for a professional sport trading company in Germany. Right now I am trading with a max liability of 500 Euro and will post my results as regularly as I can in here and write some (hopefully) helpful advices for tennis trading beginners.
View my complete profile

Followers

Communities