January 11, 2010

Both wins and losses combined




Pretty quiet schedule right now as the liquidity of the markets is very poor even going in-play and being transmitted by bookmakers in their live streams so I have to slow down a bit.

Wasn't able to trade the Nadal - Davydenko game as internet connection broke up due to snow and rain in my area and was extremely slow so I decided not to take any risk of losing total connection and losing whole stake because of that. The game showed how unpredictable Tennis can be with Federer slashing Davydenko in the very first set and then being outplayed by excellent return game of the Russian.

Still I managed to do a satisfying profit of 423 Euro during last 2 days including a lot of night work in that sessions.

Checking the markets today, again the same story as even fixtures involved " big names " such as Pennetta, S. / V. Williams or Safina have not reached a 30k matched on them yet.

As you see in the screenshots, I lost on 2 games in which both were mainly due to lack of turnover during the market. An expected price movement of 10 ticks takes much longer than I thought in those markets and I will be even more aware of this as a right trade still can turnout to be unprofitable due to not filling orders.

As some people seem sceptical about me being really greened for the profits, I put up 2 screenshots of the Betfair trading screens in which you are able to see the profits do not come from pure betting but nothing but greening :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

YellowTrader
I am a 22 years old Tennis trader who is working for a professional sport trading company in Germany. Right now I am trading with a max liability of 500 Euro and will post my results as regularly as I can in here and write some (hopefully) helpful advices for tennis trading beginners.
View my complete profile

Followers

Communities