January 7, 2010

First 4 days with a strong profit

Very good start to the Challenge during the first 4 days, unfortunately I wasn't able to trade due to some meetings all Australian night games otherwise I think I would have gone even better but still I am very comfortable after 4 days.

In total, I achieved a profit of 1340 Euro trading a total of 24 markets with a solid 17 positive ending matches. As you see from the screenshots, only 3 games ended up with a bigger loss compared to the winnings which was in the Granollers - Cilic same as Pavlyuchenkova - Ivanovic game due to really strange behaviour which always will happen of course.

My biggest profit came from the Pennetta - Cibulkova fixture in which I let a back bet run as Penneta broke in the very first game and I felt very comfortable about this bet. Turned right as she won without even having small problems - btw. she is yet to drop a serve game and I suggest her to advance against Schiavone so watch up for some positive situations for traders in this game, especially if she can break her opponents serve!

I also added a graph about the current progress of my challenge and will try to improve the blog a little more to make it more attractive to read - feel free to suggest whatever you would like to see / think is necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

YellowTrader
I am a 22 years old Tennis trader who is working for a professional sport trading company in Germany. Right now I am trading with a max liability of 500 Euro and will post my results as regularly as I can in here and write some (hopefully) helpful advices for tennis trading beginners.
View my complete profile

Followers

Communities