January 7, 2010

Welcome to Yellow Trade Blog

The new tennis season has started and I decided to create a blog about my trading and putting up a challenge in which I will try to turn a 1.000 Euro deposit into 15.000 Euro and proove it is possible to make a living out of tennis trading, and not as widely supposed, just by horse racing trading.

Some informations about my person:
I am working for a sportstrading company since around 4 years and visited during October 2009 a trading course hold by Peter Webb in the area of London regarding horse racing trading and trading in general.

After visiting the course, I must admit it improved my trading skills a lot although I had quite a good background compiling odds and betting for years already it helped a lot to understand the basics of especially Betfair odds moving and how to use them to achieve regular profits.

During the challenge which I will keep updated on this blog, I will try to achieve a 10.000 Euro profit by limiting my maximum liability to 400 Euro per trade. Although I will try to trade as " save " as possible, I will still let some back bets run in case I feel the player having a big edge over his/her opponent - so in the end it will be a mix of both trading and betting on tennis.

My aim is to proove to the trading community that it is in fact possible to achieve respectable profits using relatively small stakes in Tennis trading. Of course this won't reach for the first the amounts guys like Adam Heathcote, Psychoff or Peter Webb are talking about in their blogs, but who knows, if succesful and enough interest by people, a higher challenge might follow during this year.

So far, if you have any questions or want to get in contact to me, just drop a comment or write an e-mail to fk[at]glospotra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

YellowTrader
I am a 22 years old Tennis trader who is working for a professional sport trading company in Germany. Right now I am trading with a max liability of 500 Euro and will post my results as regularly as I can in here and write some (hopefully) helpful advices for tennis trading beginners.
View my complete profile

Followers

Communities