January 8, 2010

A profitable night and some ideas for today

I traded all games tonight and although starting quite disgusted by an almost 1 hour delay due to rain, things went very well and I made a good profit of 442 Euro this night. As you can see from the screenshot, the profits were pretty even balanced over all games. By the way, just what I told, Pennetta was very comfortable against Schiavone and honestly I really suggest her to win the first womens title of the year in the final against Wickmayer - still I would wait a bit as I expect her current Betfair price of 1.56 to go up before the match.

The Berdych - Bellucci game was really crazy, especially as I was green for about 130 Euro but had a risky lay running on Berdych which finally destroyed almost all my profit. Next time I guess I will be more careful because although the daily profit was very positive for me, a 130 still makes a difference especially thinking dropping that amount let's say 10 times a month...




For today, I expect the Troicki - Nadal game to be more balanced than Nadal's current price of 1.05 on the exchange and most bookies indicate. Watch for Troicki being able to take 1-2 points against Nadals serve or even a break as then you might have very valuable trading chances.

Federer - Davydenko is a must trade for me, as the current price of Davydenko of 2.92 is FAR too high in my opinion. The Russian is always to make a play and probably one of the best receivers in the whole game, just remember the season finals 1 month ago - and the price on him was 2.35 then and not 2.92 !
In addition Federer struggled in his last game dropping a set against a strong but still unexperienced Gulbis. Similiar situation for me as to the finals in December and I guess will be much closer than the price indicates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

YellowTrader
I am a 22 years old Tennis trader who is working for a professional sport trading company in Germany. Right now I am trading with a max liability of 500 Euro and will post my results as regularly as I can in here and write some (hopefully) helpful advices for tennis trading beginners.
View my complete profile

Followers

Communities